Monday, May 9, 2011

Stevie Nicks - Secret Love

Stevie Nicks is probably my favorite female songstress. I went to see her in concert and shocked to this day about the reaction she had on me. There I was standing up listening to her and tears just started streaming down my face.

Stevie’s latest album was released May 3rd, 2011. Her music style and skill is truly outstanding and worth investing the time to get to know her through her lyrics. Here is a song called Secret Love from the new album.

© 2011 WMG "Secret Love" Official Music Video

The song Fall From Grace, featured in the video bar, is one of my favorites because it reminds me of someone in my world. Music does a fantastic job offering introspect and reflection. I’m forever finding music that fits situations in my own life; but then again people share a lot more in common with others than they tend to realize, even strangers.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...