Monday, May 2, 2011

Five Finger Death Punch - Far From Home

All right, I’m a huge fan of Five Finger Death Punch.  My daughter, on the other hand, is not.  She hears loud noise and I hear a story; it gives her a headache yet it invigorates my soul.  Taking the time to reach into the noise and extract the story and the meaning behind the lyrics is what it’s all about.  You may be sitting there reading this thinking, no way; I don’t even want to hear that mess.  Or, you may be nodding your head with agreement.  If you’re not nodding your head, I suggest you take a moment and listen to a few of their songs… move past the noise and listen to the words.  Listen with an open mind and then reflect on what was said.  What were they talking about?  Who were they talking about?  Could you relate to any of the story they were trying to tell? 

The video I’m posting today is called Far From Home.  I dedicate it to the soldiers in my life and for everyone who has ever served their country.  Enjoy the song…
xx           


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...