Sunday, May 1, 2011

Booyah Baby! Fast Five Rocks!

We just squeaked into the second show at the theaters last night.  As I said yesterday, I was looking forward to seeing the movie for months now and I was not disappointed.  Fast Five certainly delivered some major action for Fast Fans.  The entire theater was into this movie, it was insane, verbal reactions galore throughout the entire showing.  Reacting silently was virtually impossible.  It was that sick people, that hot and that amazing and it all started with a bus take down!  OFF THE HOOK STUNT DRIVING, SEXY CAST, FAST MUSCLE CARS… ENOUGH SAID!! 

I follow Vin’s facebook page and he had given fans a tip just prior to the movie coming out.  He said, “Do not leave before the first credits are finished running.”  Trust me, if you are a fan of the Fast Series and have seen them all from the beginning you WILL want to stay in your seat and wait for it.  The next Fast movie, and there will be one I’m sure, promises to be one hot mess of awesomeness!  If we are lucky we will see this entire crew return with the storyline weaved around the past.  

I’m not into writing a play by play for movies, it’s not football.  Just sharing my opinion on the movie and letting you know I think it’s worth going to see.  GO SEE IT SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT!!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...