Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lady Gaga - Judas

Video shared for entertainment purposes. I claim no ownership.

I've mentioned somewhere on my blog that my music was eclectic; this just proves that point. This particular Lady Gaga song has some people pissed off - why? The minute a religious element is put into a song the fanatics raise their ugly heads and start pointing the evil finger. AHAHA! Get over it! It's a satirical piece, a parody... "bad boy/Judas" versus "good boy/Christ." Bad boys are sexy... good guys work harder sometimes... that's life. So to all you nut-balls, if you don't want to hear Gaga - simply turn your dial to a religious station and leave it there!

Lady Gaga is the featured artist in the video bar this week. Enjoy and have a fabulous week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...