Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fast Five - GO SEE IT!!

Well, it’s out!  Fast Five arrived in theaters Friday.  I don’t know if you’re a fan of the Fast and Furious movies but I am… that’s right, I am.  I like fast cars… I like fast sexy muscle cars, always have.  The car I’d buy right now today if I didn’t live in New England is the Dodge Challenger… say it with me… yeah baby, it’s a fine piece of machine!!  However, the car I’m most likely to get next is the Dodge Charger which is featured in Fast Five.  Now, I don’t think that will happen this year, though I could change my mind anytime and with the incentives who knows.  I check it out every time I stop at the dealers.  Of course when I step up to the Charger the Challenger is there whispering my name, yes, it does speak to me.  I’m so afraid of what I’d do if I test drive the Challenger I won’t let myself.  Anyway, I do digress… 

Fast Five is out and I can’t wait to go see it.  Vin has been posting updates about the film and behind the scenes pictures for fans driving my curiosity onward.  Along with that sexy Charger we have another form of sexy added to the cast, that’s right, Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock.  Is it the human sexy or the speed sexy that is more appealing?  I think it’s the intensely hot combination of both quite frankly.  Hot women, buff men, and fast cars, puleaseeeee, do not even say you can’t agree on that!  It’s hot; it’s damn hot, for both men and women.  It’s exciting, thrilling, and gets your blood pumping.  

My all time favorite Fast and Furious film is Tokyo Drift filmed in 2006.  Of course, remember I haven’t seen Fast Five yet.  That form of driving though is totally off the hook.  It is so cool to watch that drift; it’s an orgasm on wheels!  I love these films, they just never get old… fast cars, sexy cast, definitely a sweet blend anyone can dine on.  So, go, enjoy the film.  Don’t let critics freak you out about it not being good enough or whatever.  Enjoy it for what it is – a film featuring a wide array of hotness – which anyone with a pulse can dig.  

Here’s the official trailer – check it out – like you haven’t already seen it a hundred times on TV.  I’m simply giving it a place of honor on my blog – because I can. Rant or Rave about the film, what do you think?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I've seen the trailer! I DID NOT know it was part of the series. Hell yeah I want to watch it, but it's just not a movie I would watch in the theatres. I'd rather wait a few more months and watch it with the fam jam by renting it. Far cheaper and better atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Hot, Hot, Hot!!! I just got back from seeing it. First show sold out... we made it in the doors to the next show by a hair... it was so insanely awesome!! I have to see them in the theater cos it's a rush... the entire audience was into this movie, it was CRAZY! I will say this, Vin told all the fans not to leave before credits and trust me you want to stay and wait for it... the next Fast (and there will be one, I'm sure) is going to be a hot mess of awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...