Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Poll Results for Favorite Reading Genre

I’m just now getting to the poll results for this past week as I was off on a getaway… tadaaaaa…

What's your favorite reading genre?
Biographies - 37%
Classics - 12%
Dramas - 37%
Historical - 25%
Non Fiction - 37%
Romance - 25%
Sci Fi/Fantasy - 75%
Other - 12%

Place your vote for the new poll:

What's your favorite summertime activity?
Amusement Parks
BBQs/Picnics
Beach
Camping/RVing
Road Trips
Travel Abroad
Other

Have a great week.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, you might be onto something there... I, however, am not into romance novels. Can't say I don't read them cos I will if they are given to me; but I don't buy them. My favorite genre is sci fi fantasy and urban fantasy. Currently re-reading George RR Martins Ice and Fire series to prod my memory before the latest book is released this summer after a very long wait... EXCELLENT series... if you like sci fi fantasy check it out!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie's Comment below (I was deleting my email and hit the wrong delete link *sigh*)
    -------
    jamiessmiles has left a new comment on your post "Poll Results for Favorite Reading Genre":

    I have to laugh at how the best selling romance section always seems least liked. Is it that no one admits to it?
    -------

    Sorry Jamie!! Did not mean to delete the comment that I just approved and replied to, a mental moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Tracey. Interesting poll. Just the devil in me wants people to admit they enjoy smut;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Jamie!! Smut is good, eh? *wicked grin*

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...