Saturday, June 4, 2011

The 1,2,3s About Me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cried this past Sunday, I am very emotional and passionate and I cry a lot when I can’t find words to express myself. 

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Most of the time, I do.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Boars Head Cajun Turkey breast, good stuff!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, one outstanding daughter.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I would.

7. DO YOU HAVE SIBLINGS?
Yes, two, a brother and a sister, both younger.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.  

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Would I be drunk or otherwise incapacitated?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oatmeal, I know OMG how boring; but I love it!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I untie them when I go to put them on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally, I am incredibly strong and physically, not too shabby either.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben and Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes, the eyes tell a story. Then I check out their whole face, I want to see what it tells me as they speak.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight…  

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My first baby...

18. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Leo, yes, we are stubborn.

19. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
No, I live in sneakers.

20. FAVORITE MEAL?
Water with lemon, garden salad, stuffed shrimp, rice pilaf and steamed veggies

21. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
No favorites, I listen to it all, trust me.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red, it’s my favorite color.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Patchouli and Orange or other citrus scent

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Dermatologist, oh well… unless texting counts ahaha.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
            Hello, Florida girl here... BEACH HOUSE for sure! 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and Nascar

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with blonde and red highlights

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE HEIRLOOM?
An antique ring from the 1920s my mom gave to me. I wear it every day.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I love all movies, so…

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Fast Five! Did you doubt that!! OMG, insanely awesome!!!

33. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Jeans

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, I hate the cold!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Can’t have one without the other, so both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I love pecan pie, hot with vanilla bean ice cream over it; a sin for sure.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Rereading the Game of Thrones (Ice and Fire series) by George RR Martin since the latest book is to be out sometime in August. FINALLY! 

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Umm, my mouse

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ocean

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Stones, if I have to choose between old farts *sigh* How about Five Finger Death Punch or Stone Sour? Tough choice I know, but Five wins - hands down... I do digress.

44. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?
Dodge Challenger RT – black with black leather interior with red trim – sweet baby

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yep, but not for this Q & A

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital in the USA 

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In a house in CT

48. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
Making a mistake in trust, being hurt or rejected by someone I trust/love.

49. WHAT BRINGS YOU THE MOST JOY?
My daughter

50. WHAT PIECE OF ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR YOUNG SELF?
Be strong, believe in yourself and follow what’s in your heart, don’t allow anyone to lead you or make decisions for you before gathering facts on your own. Oh, how I wish I could relive just a moment in time of my life... definitely trust in your self enough to seek out facts and truth!! 

I love these little bits and pieces posts.  I think they let us get to know the people we are interested in.  What makes us tick in just a small way.  Thanks for tuning in...

xx

4 comments:

  1. Red is my fav color also, glad to learn a little bit about you. I love these kind of posts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on answering all 50 questions. Sometimes these questionnaires are hard to get through.

    I don't like Oatmeal unless it's Quaker Oat's apple and cinnamon flavor. Now that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ima girl - isn't red awesome!! Glad you enjoyed learning a bit more about me. :)

    @shan - Glad you found the Q&A interesting. Oh, I love the apple and cinnamon oatmeal and I love the Irish oatmeal with my own spices and fruit in it. mmmm yum!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great idea I will take on board I think soon, as it gives us to know a bit more about each other. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Tracy, love your advice by the way, so what I would say to myself.
    Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...