Friday, April 29, 2011

ABCs All About Me

I’ve seen this ABCs post on a couple blogs I enjoy and I decided that it would be fun to post…

Age:  46 until July 31st then I’ll be 45 again! Leave my bubble alone, thank you very much!

Bed Size:  Plushy Pillow King, Love it! Feel like a Queen in it.

Chore you hate:  Dusting, I have collectables… enough said.

Dogs:  No, but I love them… my daughter wanted kitties when she was little.

Essential start of your day:  Coffee, Coffee, Coffee… Did I say COFFEE?!?!

Favorite Color:  Red, I love red. I don’t even know if I have a runner up. Lol

Gold or silver:  White Gold and Silver.

Height:  5'8", I don’t think I’ve shrunk yet.

Instruments I play (or have played):  Keyboard and not just the one attached to my laptop!!

Job Title:  Auto Travel Member Service Counselor, Travel Agent backup

Kids:  One awesome daughter who makes me proud everyday!!

Live:  Connecticut, USA

Mom's Name:  Mom

Nickname:  Tra, Trac, bubbaluv (thanks J lol)

Overnight hospital stays:  Too many, haven’t you noticed the black cloud over my head yet?

Pet Peeve:  When people sit at my desk and doodle on my calendar, take my stuff, make a mess and think all of a sudden what I have is theirs.  Stop it already with that crap! It’s mine! Leave it the hell alone! OK, so I’m a little anal about my desk and my stuff, sue me!

Quote from a movie:  "Life is simple, you make choices and don’t look back." said by Han to Sean, in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Right or left handed:  Right

Siblings:  One younger brother and one younger sister, it’s not always easy being the oldest.

Time you wake up:  7:00 am except on Sunday… then around 8:30 or so.

Underwear:  Yes, I wear them… never mind what the color is…

Vegetables you dislike:  Hrmmm, I think I like most veggies. Yeah, I know weird, eh?

What makes you run late:  If I’m late is most likely from doing my hair… you try blowing out a curly head to make it a straight head!!!

X-rays you've had done:  OMG, do I have to remind you about that black cloud above my head?

Yummy food you make:  I rock, penne with Italian sausage, broccoli, red, yellow and green peppers, cherry tomatoes, topped with Jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese. Delicious dish baby!

Zoo animal:  Oh, I love the big cats; they are glorious creatures and probably any of the baby animals because they are so entirely adorable. 

Comments are good… care to share?

-Blessed Be

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I loved your answer to "underwear." I won't tell you my colors either.

    You asked if you could share my blog on yours and the answer is: Certainly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Shan. I added your blog today. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...