Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lately I've had the desire to keep a journal...

Lately I’ve had the desire to keep a journal; but I’m not disciplined enough to write in one daily. Blogging is everywhere and everyone is doing it… so I contemplated the idea of journaling online. After all, I’m connected no matter where I am so it’s convenient to do and I don’t have to worry about toting a “real journal” around with me.  

I’m not looking for fame or recognition; I’m looking for an outlet for the thoughts that swim in my head.  I won’t be sharing deep dark secrets of my life. What I will be sharing are experiences and random thoughts, writings and maybe some rants (hopefully tactfully written – I’m always working on tact; I wasn’t born with a drop!) 

Ultimately I want my blog/journal to be a reflection of “Me.” I want my writing to bring insights on life… I want to find the goodness, the compassion, the spirit of humanity and let it flow from my fingers to these pages. I want to continue to walk through life with my eyes open and see life.  To be mindful that words are powerful and can do as much harm as they can good. 

Walk a thousand miles in my shoes my friend and I will do the same before I cast any judgments’. Perfection is not a gift I possess and if I did I would gladly give it away to share a bench with a homeless person who has a special story inside them. I welcome your comments and thoughts or even your own stories, we all have one.  

-Blessed Be
TR

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so talk to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...